The Australian Colonic Hydrotherapy Association Incorporated
has been formed to offer membership to the Colon Hydrotherapy professionals
using closed and open colonic system. We are aware of the different
services of the profession has to offer And have set aside some
of the laws to be upheld by every joining member to make the environment
and the awareness of colon hydrotherapy achieve the respect it deserves.
- The service that each member has to offer is the individual
clients health and safety first.
- There will be regular communication and educational support
from the Association to its members.
- We will unite and share all our experience and knowledge with
other colon hydrotherapists.
- We will give further updates on the health care system and its
changes and follow through with their changes in the system of
colon hydrotherapy and the skin penetration act.
- We do not find prejudice against another Colon Hydrotherapist
using different styles of colon Hydrotherapy systems and find
benefits in both the open and closed system.
- We will continue to promote the coming together of the Australian
Colon Hydrotherapy Association and welcome others in their thirst
for knowledge and to be the best that they have to offer to each
individual person and themselves.